- 6 Towels – “Fast dry”, muted colors, Apt. 9, Kohls, compliments the ones we got as a going away present
- 4 Shower curtains – 1 kid style, and 3 “adult” style (and by “adult” style I do not mean that they are x-rated, just that they are not cute ducks or cartoon animals)
- 4 Bath mats – to match the colors in the shower curtains
- 10 Rubber drain covers – to keep Mosquitoes from laying eggs in our drains
- 2 Bamboo cutting boards – just cause we need new ones
- Comfy mattress pad – we opted for a new mattress pad instead of getting a new mattress
- New set of pots and pans – when you have a personal cook, why not have the right tools?
- Egg poacher – the kids loooooove poached eggs
- Hand can opener – because that whole power supply thing makes small appliances difficult and if I am cranking by hand, I am cranking with ease
- iPod nano – 16g, green, because we aren’t taking a stereo system and we should get in the 21st century
- iPod docking speakers – well, we can’t all share the headphones
That does it for now. We still have a lot of stuff to get, but this is a good start.